• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen

She’s right, he’s not far off. Lurking in his graveyard of pine, the Chamber wraith is leaning against some broken trees and rubbing against them to rid himself of a bothersome itch. Something had bitten him in the night, a spider most likely, and the venom had worked it’s way into his skin leaving nothing but irritation behind. He sighs softly as he hears her call, giving a last determined rub against the bark but the itch remains. When the wraith leaves the shadows, his hooves still not accustomed to the beating earth, there is annoyance in the depths of his red eyes. Easily he spots Straia and the strange creature standing beside her. His hide ripples as the itch spreads, muscles spasming in response, and continues to twitch as he ambles closer to them. Despite the annoyance he is suddenly focused on the stranger, for her scales have caught in the moonlight.

”You don’t usually bring home lizards..” He states dryly, knowing she has called him over for a purpose and has a feeling it has to do with the scaled mare. He had gotten close enough to catch the warning that falls off alligator girl’s lips and he sarcastically asks, ”Let me guess, if I touch you I’ll break into a million pieces. Maybe catch an STD or other deadly disease. No need to be coy about it. Exactly what makes you just so… Unsafe.” Red eyes narrow on her as he awaits her answer, expecting something stupid but there’s just a tinge of excitement in the back of his mind. Maybe she had a really good trick up her sleeve.

G R Y F F E N
    *********the big bad wolf

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen - by Gryffen - 08-10-2015, 04:20 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - cellar, gryffen - by Gryffen - 08-11-2015, 02:34 PM