• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY]
    Nimue was pleased to have meet someone so quickly after landing and was even more pleased that it had been someone who seemed genuinely nice. The young man however pulled on her heart strings bringing her thoughts back for just an instant to the child she had lost herself. Though it had been a daughter that she had lost in birth, she would like to believe that she would have been as kind and pleasant as this young man when she had grown up.
    Nimue gave the teen a small smile Aodhan, little fiery one. Nimue's eyes traveled curiously over the colts frame as she registered the meaning of his namesake. that is a very intriguing name. No, I am not from this land. I have been to many lands Nimue continues as she looks up at the brilliant blue sky some lands much like this one and others not so ... enticing. I can't seem to find one though that can seem to keep me long. Nimue's eyes sparkled with the possibility of this being that place. 
    you say you are from Icicle Isle, am I correct to assume that that is out there she said in a playful tone as she brought her head down and towards the sea her eyes dancing with the reflection of the blue waters  and you say you like this place better than there and Nerine. So what do I call this place? Nimue tilted her head slightly and gave a half grin as she waited for the colts response .... little fiery one... she wondered why or how he received the name Aodhan, he seemed friendly enough was he just ornery, was it his dazzling appearance that prompted his parents to settle on that name or was there a reason behind it?  
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Aodhan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nimue from the sky I will come [ANY] - by Nimue Isolde - 04-07-2019, 06:49 PM