• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sorry this fits here better (searching for a purpose); any
    Lethy opened her ears, her eyes and her heart as the Sabino talked about the lake that she lives near and the mountains that spread across the land. Her eyes scoured the horizon as possibilities took hold of her and enveloped her in warmth. The mountains took her breath away with their beauty, one day she would visit those mountains.
    "If you would like to, you are welcome to come with me back to Hyaline. It is a good place to start.” the mare offered.
    Here is where Lethy would make the first big decision in her new life. Lethy slowly nodded her head and brought her full attention back to Kensa. 
    "I would really like that. I would like to explore the lands between here and there though to get familiar with the terrain and others like you and I and those that are different. Tell me which direction to travel to Hyaline and I promise to meet you there in a few days time and tell you of all the wonders I encounter. Lethy said with a warm smile on her face hoping the mare would understand Lethy's need to make some experiences between here and there. 
    Lethy had made a friend and that was all the encouragement she needed to get her feet under her and to live. Now she would have someone and somewhere to travel towards.    
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Kensa]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sorry this fits here better (searching for a purpose); any - by Izora Lethia - 04-05-2019, 10:24 AM