• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all is fair in love and war; ANY

Quiet absolutely. She only hears him as he descents, the shuffling of noise in an otherwise rather quiet environment. He is familiar, but it takes her a moment to place him. While he would not forget that day, she only remembering standing behind Kerberos, behind Kali. She remembered him and the others, but it had faded as unimportant events in her life seem to. Or rather, not unimportant because it was important, more like events that did not effect her still now. Had Castile taken over she still would be lingering amongst the shadows. Still never a part of anything.

Her own deepest regret.

She sighs softly. She suppose she should be nervous. She supposes she should feel more than just idle curiosity. “Ah, I was wondering why the scent was familiar.” She knew him, his face, his voice. He had used it on them all so long ago in the Resort. Her wings tuck down against her sides, perhaps a foolhardy move but one she was willing to take to prove she meant no harm.

“I flew until the ground looked interesting Castile.” His name coming to her, as she rolled her shoulders in a soft shrug. “I did not know that you lived here now.” In fact, she knew much of nothing. “Are you leader here now instead?” Curiosity drove her, and there was nothing malicious, nothing hidden in her agenda. She was as transparent as ever. While she did not wish for a fight, she wouldn’t back down against him if he attacked her.

She probably wouldn’t even be upset, because she would understand. So as he creeps closer she adjusts, turning her face towards his so if he were to lunge he would have only the narrower option of her face and chest to attack instead of her whole side. “Because I can leave, if you wish me too. But I swear I did not know you were here now, else I might have kept flying.” Another small shrug.

Roma

the night is dark and full of terrors

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-01-2019, 01:53 AM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Castile - 04-03-2019, 03:43 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-03-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Castile - 04-05-2019, 02:23 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-05-2019, 08:48 PM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Castile - 04-19-2019, 10:38 AM
    RE: all is fair in love and war; ANY - by Roma - 04-20-2019, 07:15 AM