• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i think your love would be too much, starsin.

Ophanim

He didn’t mind that she kept her walls built too high to even consider trying to scale because nothing felt real whenever she was gone. Almost like a dream and yet just concrete enough to keep him somewhat grounded. With Starsin, though, he could feel his pulse thrumming in his veins and hear the rhythm of it in his ears. Her teasing tone gives him goosebumps and a brief ripple of hardened scales rise up from beneath his skin before they recoil in favor of smooth gold and white coat once more. Dramatic? Him? Never. He laughs softly even as her lips find his strong jawline and then drift to his chest.

Is he warm enough for her? Is the down of his wings soft enough to comfort? These are things that normally never even find the surface of his thoughts and yet they seem to thrive in her presence. The fire within him crackles contently.

I always miss you, my perfect angel boy.

He feels a bit thankful that she can’t see the ridiculous smile spreading across his lips when she says it. The expression takes over his face to the point his eyes squint a little just to make room for the joy showing through him. Perfect. Always missed. And most importantly, hers. Ophanim leans his head down to rest his lips against the little space behind her ear. She smells different, like others, but this fact is entirely lost on him in this moment. He forgets the others and the mistakes and the troubles of before. He forgets the way his nose bleeds or the ache in his lungs. There is only her.

There is only ever Starsin in his heart and in his mind.

Would you.. ever start a family with someone like me?” he asks suddenly, surprising even himself. But the words are already spoken and he can’t pull them back into his mouth. He swallows nervously and wonders if she hears the way his heart tha-thumps a little harder against his ribs.
    @[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i think your love would be too much, starsin. - by Ophanim - 04-01-2019, 11:36 PM