• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  like water flowing into lungs - any
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Before he had never been one of pleasantries. It was always the call of the hunt that sent him greeting others. With violence and terror, he welcomed others warmly. Giving them friendly gifts of open wounds and broken bones if they could escape from him.

Sylva had changed that all for him.

He had realized the very potential he could have. The difference he could make, molding and changing the world to his very own. The dark creators did not know what sort of potential they had created. What sort of monster that would produce a disaster.

It was only rising into the roles of politics and war that had made him more pleasant. He had to abide to new rules, rules that were not natural for the order of his nature. But he was adaptable and managed quite well since then.

The dappled mare clearly is not welcoming as he is. But her own greeting of stoic only revealed there was more to the shadowspinner than she was letting on. He couldn’t quite leave without his curiosity being satisfied just yet.

A smirk instantly pulls his canine lips wide, revealing a set of sharp canine teeth. “I promise you I don’t have fleas,” he says with humor. “But I’m sure you aren’t too worried about a little bit of fleas now are you?” He offers with a cock of his wolfish head, red-yellow eyes glowing with mischief.

“I’m Sinner.” He says simply. Not needing to offer his allegiance to Sylva and the role he plays in Beqanna. Simple things were left behind now. He had come here to hunt, and the call of the hunt did not care for the politics of Beqanna. “And who are you?” He takes an obvious sniff of the air, inhaling the dappled mare’s scent. “You smell like somewhere else that’s for sure,” he adds before falling silent but his wolfish-smirk remains clearly on his lips.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Anaxarete] I'm terrible. I forgot to add this on my to do list :/
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like water flowing into lungs - any - by Sinner - 04-01-2019, 04:22 PM