• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

promise i'll be good if you stay with me, birthing/any
    Clayton seemed to always be lost in his thoughts, but now more than usual. He was always loyal and dedicated to his home, but now more than usual. He finds himself sneaking into Hyaline less and less, and more time devoted to learning as agreed upon.

He was casually strolling through the Cove, the brief time he has to himself. He stops in his tracks when the sound of another in agony brushes past his ear. He scans the horizon, but his beating heart subdues when he remembers it is birthing season and there were a couple pregnant mares around.

He continues on his path when the thought of Dawn giving birth passes his mind. The two were selected to be trained as the next rulers, he wanted to make sure she was ok and comfortable.  Jt he presses on, surely the father would be there for her.

He finds a nice spot to rest, hopefully for the night. Though it was perfect the thought of Dawn being alone takes over his mind and he could not stand around any longer. He quickly finds his way back to where he heard the call the first time, attempting to find the caller.

It took what was much longer than planned, but when he stumbles upon Dawn she is with not one foal, but two. A gentle smile appeared on his maw before quickly fading to nerves. He has no children, he doesn't know how to act, does she even want visitors? Is the father around? Will he want another stallion beside his newborn children?

He truly considered turning around and pretending it never happened but he also worried he could now be detected by scent. After a long internal debate he made his way towards the palomino mare, and what appeared to be two fillies.

He stopped a safe distance from the foals, attempting to show no threat. You are strong Dawn, and they are beautiful he says in a gentle tone as his eyes shift from Dawn to the girls back to Dawn. What did you name them? He asks as they deserve to be called by there proper names. He had no idea what childbirth was like, but surely it was not easy, and for that reason he admired Dawn even more.

@[Dawn]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: promise i'll be good if you stay with me, birthing/any - by Clayton - 03-24-2019, 09:55 PM