• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Starsin;
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

She could not deny that she liked the ring of mastermind when spoken from his tongue. It caused her lips to quirk into an amused but pleased simper, her dark blue eyes glinting as she watches the change in colors flash across his skin. He was certainly proving to be interesting, this newly appointed dragon king. The sudden changing in crowns had been worrisome at first – anything that caught her by surprise she was not fond of – but there was nothing she loved more than a challenge. He had the potential to be one; perhaps not in the usual sense of what she typically took on, but adapting is what she was best at. He wouldn’t necessarily be something to control, but instead perhaps taking that energy that simmered beneath his skin and directing it towards something would be a worthwhile endeavor.

She wasn’t entirely sure what, yet, but she is sure it will come to her soon.

He is thinking of his family, though his thoughts are tangled and racing, difficult to follow because he doesn’t have a tangible grasp on them. But there is enough; his family is predatory, like him. The kinds you wanted on your side, rather than to be facing against. She toys with the beginnings of an idea, though she is distracted away from it when he offers his name. “Castile,” She echoes with her silvery tongue and cloying smile. “I always have ideas. But I need to get to know you a little better first.” Her star-studded body slides closer to him, her gaze sweeping appreciatively along the arch of his neck and the muscled slope of his shoulder. “What can you do, Castile? You are not entirely normal, I can feel that.” She reaches almost as if to touch her satin muzzle to the nape of his neck, close enough for the warmth of her breath to fan across his skin, but she withdraws, tilting her head to look up at him with an insidious simper, “I can read minds. That’s my little secret.”

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    Starsin; - by Castile - 02-04-2019, 10:14 AM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 02-10-2019, 04:35 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Castile - 02-13-2019, 03:45 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 02-22-2019, 06:35 PM
    RE: Starsin; - by Castile - 02-26-2019, 09:48 AM
    RE: Starsin; - by Starsin - 03-03-2019, 03:54 AM