• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What's The Truth If It's A Lie ||Raed||
    Venus

She reveals her name and he was quick to spew it from his own mouth. She has had little interaction with others aside from her brother and Tana. She barely remembers her childhood with her mother and father, and being stolen at such a young age left her rebellious. Why should she talk to the people who stole her? It didn't make sense, but she lived the quiet life so her brother could make something of himself in the kingdom.

Her gaze flicks back to Raed as he answers her question, Boredom I suppose. A grin tugs at her lips, she fully understands that reason. Boredom is what sent her away from Loess nearly every time. Her gaze follows him as he walks around her, not completing the circle. The stand opposite from where they started, and he speaks again. Stating it's quiet when you're alone, and a distraction is nice.

This time she nods her head, it seems the two are much more similar than it seems. What caused him to live a life of solitude? She wonders, how similar were there stories after all? Why are you here? He asks and she ponders for a moment, this time she walks a half circle around him. Partially for the humor of it, partially out of boredom. They now stand were they started and she finds his gaze once more, I guess boredom. There answers the same, boredom will cause you to do a lot. I am from Loess, well, stolen into Loess. She snorts, her mouth full of distaste as she says it aloud, Anyway, I only have my twin brother, I don't associate with the others. Life gets lonely there....so I came here looking for another.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Raed] sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What's The Truth If It's A Lie ||Raed|| - by Venus - 02-10-2019, 11:38 PM