• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas, Trua
    The bay stallion does not have any special affection for chatter (though he’d only recently told Shatter Me that he’d join both castes), and he’s content to stand in silken and wait for Trua to answer. There is the waterfall to look at after all, and when the black mare finally speaks up, he looks back at her expectantly rather than exasperatedly.

“Yeah, I like it here.” He agrees in his slow drawl, nodding. And he does like it here; this kingdom has all the proper seasons – the very opposite of both the Jungle and the Tundra.

When Shatter Me begins to talk again, Texas turns his dark eyes on the grey mare. She is chatty, and now and again he looks over at Trua to gage the younger mare’s reaction. There is a lot of information being given to her a very short amount of time, and having seen her reaction to just a few short questions, he can’t imagine how she must be processing all of this.

“Or you could decide later,” he adds when the queen has finished talking. “No pressure.”

He offers the grey mare something that looks quite like an apologetic smile (if Texas were ever apologetic). He doesn’t mean to step on her toes, the smile says, he just wants to make sure that their easily flustered guest is not overwhelmed. While it is true that they could use more members of their kingdom, Texas is in no hurry. He has all the time in the world, after all.
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    god knows i like archaic kinds of fun - by Texas - 04-03-2015, 08:02 AM
    RE: There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas, Trua - by Texas - 04-07-2015, 08:44 PM