• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa}
    Her breathing changes, caught up in the moment. She nips at him as he passes, the tension between the pair growing. It lingered that night in the forest, but there hearts bound them to the lovers they left home. But today the distractions were gone, and all that was left was the desire between them.

Slowly, savoring every moment, he trails her red body mingled with white fur. There scents intertwining, a memory of there meeting that will fade by morning. She archs her neck, and boy does she look beautiful when she does it.

He reaches her hip, and a soft pur like sound escapes her maw. One that encourages his desires, to relieve the tension they share. Had she thought about him as often as he of her?

He gazes at her as he nuzzles her tail, a last attempt to make sure this was what she wanted. He tenderly brushes her hip bone, nipping at her, allowing the desire to build for just a few more moments.

When he doesn't have any restraint left, he gives in to his temptation. He lifts himself atop her, she was much smaller and fit perfectly below him. She was his first, but she didn't need to know that. Eager to please her, he thrusts in her delicately at first, but it quickly fades. He nuzzles her withers and the moment of intimacy causes a shiver up his spine. With one last thrust he grabs a mouthful of her mane and gives it all he has. Finished he slides back down, rubbing his head against her hip. This is probably the moment lovers say exactly that, but instead he savors it in silence. He moves to find her maw, his body brushing against hers as moves. I'm glad I came back for you, did he sound dumb? He wasn't sure exactly what to say, he knows after tonight they will be closer than ever.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 10:08 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-09-2019, 11:03 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Kensa - 02-10-2019, 12:08 AM
    RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - by Clayton - 02-10-2019, 01:27 AM