• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt; gaza

The envy of the butterflies and larks do not go unchecked. I can hear their little whispers, little spirals of air, pepper past by face, so close to brushing my cheek. Perhaps it is the myriad of wild flowers that have become knotted in my ribbons of red mane, the sweet honeyed scents far more enticing than the clamouring vessel of mine. But the notion is as blissful as the serene silence of the meadow, and as sweet as the Viridian grasses underfoot.

Emerald eyes cast out, like a fishing line. Capturing the sights of mingling quaint friends, frolicking children, and very few quiet, lonely souls like me. The Falls are lovely, I have friends, acquaintances and now, a child, to keep me company. But the heart yearns for a little menial conversation, a chat that breaches the stars and the sky. Oh, such fairytale thoughts. I'd have to blame my mother for that, for not being able to find my Prince Charming, or even the Beast, to be spellbound by my... Well, perhaps the flowers would be classed as beauty, but my strawberry hide was far more weighty, titanic like than slinky little princesses waists.

Akos was happy enough being left in the playground while I tried to mingle. The socially awkward wallflower, hardly the beauteous butterfly that flickers along, kisses strangers and entices them with honeyed words. Ah, the thought makes me hungry and nervous, so I dip my nose and greedily grab at the succulents at foot. Bemused by my thoughts and silenced by the huge mouthful of grass, I looked a sight as the shadow was cast across me.

'Ergh Gella deer.' I swallowed the greens, dipped my nose and rubber vigorously, ridding my lips of grass debris. Shaking my flower messed mane, I turned back to the steed, if I could redden more so, my strawberry cheeks would dance Crimson. 'Dreadfully sorry there! I suppose the succulent grasses were a bit too tempting.' my crown fidgets slightly, knocking a few flies away with a large furry ear, and a broad pink cheek. 'I'm Eld. Just Eld.' I can feel the butterflies pepper my flanks with teasing laughter, their colourful spectrum of wings like blinking lights behind me. I stamp a hind hoof, ridding them from even more embarrassment. 'The day is just glorious. The blue sky, the birds are singing, the grass is exceptionally green, oh,' my tail snaps at my hocks and my heavy feet dance around, crushing the emerald blades underfoot. 'and the butterflies are mightily excessive.' I blow a snort, just as another few butterflies take comfort on my nose, enticed by the plucked honeysuckle that braided my forelock with burrs and thorns.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt; gaza - by Eld - 08-07-2015, 11:22 AM