• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone
    As Pteron glances between the adults, he comes to the realization that perhaps this shelter building is still a somewhat new venture for them all. Having been born with his own abilities, it doesn't occur to him that an adult would not have mastered their skills. His father is in total control of his invisibility after all, and Pteron's mastery grows stronger with each passing day.

Aziz answers Leilan's question about the structure of the structure, and mentions an ability to freeze. This fits with what the roan had said earlier about ice magic, and Pteron's olive eyes are alight with curiosity.

“Oh could you?” He asks, his hooves shuffling in excitement at the possibility of witnessing several new magics in such a short amount of time. “I've never seen ice magic before.” The yearling knows that he should be heading home soon, but he is sure that seeing ice magic would be worth having to fly in the dark for a bit on his way home.

@[Leilan]
    @[Aziz]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Pteron - 01-26-2019, 09:31 AM