• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone

The bay man watches Leilan walk over to him with question, his eyes following the leader as he moves his own frame to face him.
    The stallion is sure the structure will be able to withstand most things, of course, it would need to be revisited every now and then to make sure nothing was falling apart, but that wouldn't be a problem.
    "It looks alright to me, I may have to add bits to it over time but other than that, it is good to go" he smiles and walks inside the structure, he wanted to test it, make sure it wouldn't collapse on anyone.

The stallion stands still as he looks around the dome, his aligns his rump with the structure and kicks it with his full force, it does not move.
    Aziz smiles happily as he walks back toward Pteron and Leilan, nodding in response to the smaller horse, satisfied that the icy building wouldn't fall apart.

He looks back toward Leilan now as he moves into a comfortable position, his legs shivering slightly from the cold "You could utilise your ability to freeze the thing if you wanted to, I'm sure that would probably reinforce it if needed. But, I feel like we would only need that for larger buildings" he smiles as he looks back toward the structures, quite satisfied with his creation.  

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Leilan] @[Pteron]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Aziz - 01-25-2019, 10:39 AM