• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas, Trua

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter smiles kindly at Trua. The girl seemed sweet, if a bit overwhelmed. “Well it is a pleasure to meet you Trua. If you plan on staying we have what’s called a caste system. Basically it’s to help fill the role you think you would be best at. We have Warriors and Diplomats and various rankings in each but that’s not important right now. The warriors do all of the fighting, pretty simple. The diplomats help maintain the peace between other kingdoms as well as look for new members. I myself started as a diplomat, it’s pretty fun, but warriors are always in short supply. Both are important to the wellbeing of the kingdom. So what do you think? Would you like to join?”

Shatter hoped she wasn’t moving too fast but she was eager to add a new member to the Kingdom. They were finally starting to rebuild and that made Shatter the happiest she had been since taking the title of queen. The Falls would endure regardless of their actions but if she could fill the land with life again that would make it worth something. The ebony mare in front of her was the next piece of the complicated puzzle that was a kingdom. Shatter smiles warmly at the little mare and waits patiently for a reply.

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    god knows i like archaic kinds of fun - by Texas - 04-03-2015, 08:02 AM
    RE: There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas, Trua - by Shatter Me - 04-07-2015, 04:54 PM