• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd burn here if that's what it takes [magnus/any ill]

although this world is made of fearsome beasts that bark and bite
    we were born to put these creatures through one hell of a fight

Magnus had not expected Dawn to truly send her mother so quickly. He had appreciated the young girl’s heart and kind words, but he knew that healers had their hands full during the plague. It is part of the reason that he has not fretted over not seeing his niece. Leliana has always been one to bend over backward to help others, and he could only imagine that she was chest-deep in work now, doing her best to soothe the wounds of the inflicted. It was difficult to not worry about her, to not consider seeking her out, (he had, after all, helped raise her), but he had no desire to add more to her plate than needed.

Still, all such thoughts are far from his mind when he sees the golden mare land on the beach.

The barest hint of a crooked smile touches his lips, gold-flecked eyes studying her for a moment before he continues along his path. It is his usual routine, trailing along the borders of Tephra, and he had been lucky that her arrival had been timed with his turn toward the beach. Still, he doesn’t hurry over much, doesn’t pick up his pace. Instead, he walks steadily, sure that she would see him coming.

When he arrives several minutes later, his handsome face his neutral, ink-dipped ears tipped forward, and a welcoming smile tugging his mouth. “Hello, there,” he offers, whiskey-voice smooth. He has no idea what he carries in his veins—has no idea what brews beneath the surface—but there are others that could use such help. Others who would need her assistance, once he finds that’s what she is here to provide.

“My name is Magnus.” He dips his head in a greeting. “Anything I can do to help?”

magnus

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd burn here if that's what it takes [magnus/any ill] - by magnus - 01-09-2019, 01:29 AM