• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

EVERYONE;
    Leliana

baby, when I'm in your arms, I can make honest sense of love and war's alarms

She has not done everything she could.

Not done everything he needed.

She has been busy, answering the call of the fae, spending time with her family in the Pampas, and coming here when she could get away—but it still doesn’t feel like enough and her heart aches with it. Still, she is here today, and she is able to hear when his voice rises, something pure and beautiful. It brings a smile to her elegant features, a softness to her eyes as she lifts her head, turning it toward the source.

Leliana wastes no time in unfurling her wings and lifting herself to the skies, skimming over the island to where he stands, others having already gathered. She lands gracefully, easily, her feathers turning to the same gold as his own as she studies him. The wind shifts the crimson of her mane, revealing the slender neck and the dapples that coat it. She walks up amongst the crowd, taking her place next to Cress and reaches over to press her nose into the fellow healer’s neck, letting it linger before pulling back.

She listens quietly as Tiphon speaks, her gaze moving quietly to the others who surround them and realizing that she is surrounded by Dovev’s family, all of his children. Her heart twists painfully, and she clears her throat, trying to gain her composure before she finds Tiphon’s gaze. “I can’t live here full time. My family, my children, are in the Pampas with their father. He’s the Champion of Loess.”

She has never been particularly politically driven, never cared for such things, but she recognizes his responsibilities and the burden he carries. She would never dream of asking him to forsake it for her own. But that doesn’t mean she ignores them either. “But I will do my best to visit her as often as I can and offer you whatever support I can.” She gestures to Cress. “I, too, was healed. I cannot take the plague from anyone completely, but I can assist in easing the worst of it—in helping them feel better.”

Her head dips slightly.

“I believe in what you’re doing here, Tiphon. I want to help.”

but there's something primal underneath and it drives this nothingness I seek

[Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity

Messages In This Thread
    EVERYONE; - by Tiphon - 12-17-2018, 09:43 AM
    RE: EVERYONE; - by Cress - 12-17-2018, 11:30 PM
    RE: EVERYONE; - by Zynistra - 12-23-2018, 12:22 AM
    RE: EVERYONE; - by Cimmerian - 12-23-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: EVERYONE; - by leliana - 12-24-2018, 12:46 AM
    RE: EVERYONE; - by Tiphon - 12-28-2018, 04:46 PM