• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    As she walked all that I can say was...;LILY and family
    She’s a breath of fresh air in his lungs as she is suddenly against his side. He is not surprised by her quick finding of him, nor of her speedy urge to be at his side. He’s rather pleased, since he has missed her just as much. “Nice wing color choice.” He says with a laugh, his lips brushing against whatever skin of hers he can touch. “And I have missed you. I am sorry I was gone for so long. You were sick and once I found Adna, your man came and collected us both. But I did not feel comfortable traveling with her in case I was sick too.”

But this place was safe, or so he had heard so even if he was sick or carrying it, then everyone around him would be okay here. So.

She steps back away from him, and he can see she is healthy. He can see the shine of her coat and the gleam of happiness in her eyes and it eases his heart. “I am glad you figured things out with Vulgaris.” He says after a moment, his lips reaching out to touch her cheek. “Happiness is a good look for you.”

What had he been doing. That was amusing. A tilt of his lips in smile. “Not much. I have been hiding out, staying away from others and keeping myself away from others. Too much of this sickness going around. I didn’t want to add to it or get it.” A small roll of his shoulders before her lips touch his cheek and she pushes his healing into his body. Aches and pains he didn’t know he had were healed and he instantly felt better than he had in a long time.

He moves around her, taking her in noticing the difference. “But you my pretty Lily, have been up to much. You should tell me your tales. They are much better than mine surely.” He smiles as he slides back up around her to her front, sliding a wing across her back companionably.

@[Leliana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: As she walked all that I can say was...;LILY and family - by Chaol - 12-23-2018, 05:35 AM