• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Why Is There Joy In This Poison? [Any]
    you spend your nights looking at the stars, thinking your life would be better on Mars
    checking your pulse just to feel it beat; looking for a stone to keep the peace
    Indivar did not so much as flinch at the mention of royalty, instead he simply gave a slight nod before responding.

"Indivar, king of wanting to go back to sleep." He said with a cocky grin. While Indivar had no intentions of insulting or disrespecting many others he came across, it wasn't exactly a habit of his to filter his comments, which usually lead him into unfortunate fights, not that he showed much interest in them anyways.

Heavy hooves plodded across the dead leaves as he marched back to his original spot, laying down once more. He rested his head down onto the ground and gazed up at the queen of this new land.

"Pardon the intrusion, but if you don't mind, it's very late, and I've traveled far, I would like to sleep. If my presence is a nuisance here, than I can promise you I will leave tomorrow, however for now I would very much enjoy some rest." Much too tired to argue with her, the grullo tried to reason.
    Indivar

OOC: Np, sorry Indivar is such a jerk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Why Is There Joy In This Poison? [Any] - by Indivar - 12-22-2018, 03:12 PM