• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You {Kag}
    The overo queen mentions Keeper, she had never met her, but Solace had. She disappeared around six years ago, which makes sense because she partially only returned due to taking in Clayton.

The bay and green boy was raised by his bear sister, though he had not seen her for some time. It never really bothered him because he always had Warlight, but in this moment he feels more alone than ever.

He found an odd comfort with the love of his lifes mother, even if this was there first conversation. He was bold, asking if Kagerus and Solace ever loved another, a few moments passed as the queen delicately chose her next words.

She admits his question is complicated, but so is love. She goes on to talk about how there love for each other is unlike anything, and he feels his heart sink deeper into his chest. But Solace was not my first love, and I was not hers the words ran through his ears and instantly his hope was restored.

His gaze intent on Kagerus, waiting to hear more. The queen finished noting that they had loved others, but came to realization they had loved each other at the end of the day. A smile tugged at his lips, that was exactly what he needed to hear, he was not going to give up on Warlight, not so easily at least.

He was ready to head out, but as soon as he was about to move the queen asks why he asked his question. He finds her gaze awkwardly, he knew damn well she was aware of him wether Will had feelings for him or not, and she easily could put the pieces together.

Uhm...well he mutters attempting to put the words together without blurting out her name directly. I have these strong feelings for someone...and she brought back some other stallion and I thought she cared about me too...but it seems like she doesn't. His eyes fall to the ground, admitting the words aloud made it all come back to realization, perhaps him and Will were only meant to be friends and Clayton would have to move on from her. But maybe she just needs this time to figure out it was us who are meant to be his eyes lift with a smile on his maw. Perhaps they would not end up together, but at least in this moment his heart still ached for the bay girl he grew up with.

@[Kagerus]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-02-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-12-2018, 08:41 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-13-2018, 01:15 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-13-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-17-2018, 04:29 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-21-2018, 07:06 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-27-2018, 07:30 PM