• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Silver Cove Quest - Part 2
    She had made it to the correct place, a gentle huff escapes her maw. Her body was tired, but she started this mission and wasnt going to end until she completed it

She did not receive any directions from the faerie, buy something told her to head towards the mountain. She knew this would not be a simple task, and the faeries would make it the trickiest of routes.

She found herself standing before a large lake, just across it stood the mountains. She used her remaining energy to gallop around the perimiter of the lake, time is of the essence she continued to tell herself.

As she came before the entrance of the mountains she took a few moments to catch her breath. She scans the horizon before disappearing into the pointy rocks. As she moved deeper the mountains had a low rolling fog, it was eerie and she remained more alert than she would normally.

The sun was just setting, and the fog was making it even harder to see, but just through it all she swears she could see the shoreline. Just as she steps out her left leg, a creature appears from behind the jagged corner of the mountain. She blinks a few times to ensure this was reality.

Before her stood a beast that resembled her hell hound king. It stood like a canine, although it was taller than anything she had seen before and its eyes looked at her with hunger. The dark creature had fangs that poked out of its mouth, nearly taunting her.

Her pelt quickly changed to black, an attempt to hide. The average equine would run, but Mary did not fear this creature; She was from Sylva after all. She cautiously moves forward, as she stands in front of the creature she could feel its warm breath as it gently moved her mane from its resting spot. A chill shivered down her spine, It's just like Sinner, maybe even his father she thinks to herself, an attempt to calm her beating heart. But who were we kidding? This beast was not related to Sinner.

As she lifts her left hoof to move forward the beast runs out before her, circling her until she stayed in her spot. I've been waiting for you he mutters. She lifts her head regally, like the queen she was, if she would die, it would be with dignity. You, beast, have no idea who you are messing with. She snorts, calm and composed on the outside, though her mind was racing with possible outcomes of this situation.

Oh really, these are my mountains, you do not scare me little girl. The beast responds, its voice was deep and raspy, he walked as though he was weakened. He was territorial, and she could tell this was going to be a challenge. I am here on official orders of the faeries, you will let me pass her voice was fierce and determined.

The beast moves closer to Mary, lowering his snout to sniff her, I do not fall to the faeries, this means nothing to me, you may turn around or die here. a cough echos through the mountains as he clears his throat. The ebony mare pondered her outcomes, and as she did it clicked! His voice was raspy, he was weak, the cough, he must have the plague! A grin appears on her maw and for the first time her gaze finds his I am here to find a cure for the plague, if you let me pass, I will ensure you receive the cure. She stood tall, sure that this would please the beast enough to allow her to pass.

Messages In This Thread
    Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Beqanna Fairy - 12-18-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Mary - 12-18-2018, 07:45 PM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Kagerus - 12-21-2018, 03:41 AM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Briella - 12-21-2018, 09:59 PM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Dagen - 12-22-2018, 02:20 AM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Brazen - 12-22-2018, 02:24 AM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Nocturne - 12-22-2018, 10:35 AM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by Eurwen - 12-22-2018, 03:19 PM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by aegean - 12-22-2018, 03:45 PM
    RE: Silver Cove Quest - Part 2 - by wonder - 12-23-2018, 01:22 AM