• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Ardashir
    I do not know about much of beqanna’s past. But, I am sure if you have the time I have the ear to listen to some lessons on history.” He groomed Nalia a bit as they stood and cuddled with one another common enough for their species. It helped to calm his mind and take him away from the thoughts of sickness and of possible war.

He was still learning his place in the world as well. Upturned by the emergence of the new isles and even more by the spreading of the plague. Ardashir had a lot of work to do still with in the war caste. He had to prove himself a good leader, and also how to practice patience. He knew better than to jump at the first sign of conflict let the diplomats try their words and, if those fail then be the shield at their back. He wanted though to only be at Nalia’s side for the moment.

He had meant every letter in that word. Nalia was someone that was growing increasingly important to him. No body of water or cavern in the earth would keep the stallion from her. Granted the later needed him to sprout wings of his own. There were few horses in his life that he claimed to be close to and even among those few just Nalia held a special place in his heart. Breckin was like an older sister type and her dragon stallion was a brother. The white stag wanted Nalia to be his wife; his one and only mare that he could cleve to in times of need and she to him.

I was under the impression that is what horses that are in love do..have a family.” He fumbled a moment after all Ardashir was only around six or seven years of age. He might have been mature in body but, the large stag was still growing and learning. He had never interacted with a mare like he did with Nalia. He had spoken to Breckin and Scorch but, never did he try to touch or cuddle with them. The stallion snorted a little with embarrassment, “ That is if you want to have one. I am fine with it just being the two of us for now.” The ghost offered a little nudge to her shoulder, “ Then again we are still learning so much about each other. So, I do understand if this sounds rushed to you my dear Nalia.

Out under the sky...

@[Nalia] 
    took forever I know. Sorry.
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-07-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-09-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-19-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 12-23-2018, 12:36 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 01-02-2019, 05:08 PM