• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  wednesday my empty arms were open
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides
    Her flirty display had quickly dropped and he could tell she was here to escape whatever issues she was having back in Hyaline. He had a similar occurrence, and that is what pushed him as far away from his home as possible, oddly enough he found home within Kensa.

He strode beside her as she led them to a mossy opening, light flickered in allowing a perfectly well lit area to rest in. His gaze rested on Kensa, he could see the flicker of worry appear in her eyes, it was odd but being around her made him settle back into his calm nature. I suppose I'm tired of looking at an empty Hyaline she goes on to talk about how the home they had grown up in was now emptied, everyone fled to the Cove.

His eyes twinkled with pain for a brief moment, the thought of Warlight with Raul flicked into his mind and his heart nearly shattered all over again. But he forced a facade, trying to keep all his issues to himself. You remember what it was like! and she was right. A smile tugged at his maw, and perhaps the first real smile since his outting with Will.

He nods his head in response Yes! we were all so young then, like nothing in the world mattered. He wishes that he could go back to the day of the beach party, he was stuck to Will's hip, he didn't even want to attend the party, but he did for her. She had a way of gathering equines, instilling happiness in them, and she did exactly that on that night. Everyone was so happy and excited to be around each other, what he would do to go back to that night.

Unfortunately they were all older now, and with the plague lingering they had to grow up a tad quicker. Each of them highly encouraged to pick up a caste to better the kingdom in there trying times. His gaze shifted to finds Kensa's I know things are hard now, but they will get better Kensa, we will return to Hyaline soon enough. He didn't know this for sure, but he truly believed it, the plague couldn't last forever. He extends his neck allowing his muzzle to gently rest on her cheek, nuzzling her in assurance.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-03-2018, 09:48 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-05-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-10-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Clayton - 12-11-2018, 08:35 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-11-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-18-2018, 08:59 PM