• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  wednesday my empty arms were open
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

He had spent everyday searching for her since the plague struck, risking the plague itself. His heart ached for her and after all that time, when he finally found her she comes with another stallion. The thought of the fiery stallion made his body itch with anger who the hell does that prick think he is? But then again, perhaps love isn't what he thought it was. If she did not want him, then he would go find someone else too, see how she likes it.

He needed to get out of Hyaline, out of the cove, he needed to get fresh air, to clear his mind from the last interaction with the mare he pictured the rest of his life with. He decides to visit the forest, once again dancing with the devil and facing the plague head on.

As he reaches the forest his mind is still ticking a mile a minute, he barely notices the mare in front of him but the scent of Hyaline forces his head up just in time. He slides to a halt his muzzle nearly brushing her own, maybe it is the scent of Hyaline but she smells lovely. It was almost a shame that he stepped back, giving him a full view of the mare. She looks different, more grown up, though her body is thinner than it should be and he wonders if she too has the plague.

Kensa? He asks her, able to recall there encounter once before. What are you doing out here? He inquires, his eyes scanning the forest, she appears to be alone. Was she clearing her head for some reason as well? He senses frustration from her, it seems the two had more in common after all.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-03-2018, 09:48 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Clayton - 12-05-2018, 08:47 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-05-2018, 10:30 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-10-2018, 09:49 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-11-2018, 10:03 PM
    RE: wednesday my empty arms were open - by Kensa - 12-18-2018, 08:59 PM