• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    To kill a Montague.

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Leilan knows a thing or two about being lost, without that one love. Sad but true. Or less sad perhaps because even though Chryseis had repeatedly threatened to get drowned, she hadn’t been dragged under by anyone else - just her own endless curiosity. No-one had actively tried to rid the world of his offspring, at least that he knows. The ones he does know about are alive at least, or were when he last saw them. He thinks that despite the illness, Castile at least has it easy; to fly and visit more quickly than he ever can. To not feel so bound to this place - in fact that had been the reason he had in an earlier conversation, urged him to go, to find out if they were safe indeed. Because it was something Leilan personally, couldn’t do.

But at the very least, Breckin was here now. And with a motherly instict too, despite what it looked like maybe - when Oisin had “found” the gold-flecked colt, she was there fast, to warm him. Something he should have done perhaps, but he’d been simply flabbergasted by the appeaeance.

He comes back alive when Oisin asks if the baby came from the lake. With a quick shake of his head (he wouldn’t lie to her but also would rather not answer) he dismisses her question. Instead, he looks from her to Breckin, then to Castile who arrives and claims the child - thank goodness, that’s out of the world then.

The little colt has maybe a little trouble vocalizing his name, but between half-drowning and freezing to death, for a newborn that is quite impressive. ”Gilt,” he repeats and looks to Castile and the kid. ”Perhaps you should try for the trek south, first.” he nods to the half-frozen lake and their snowy surroundings. He’s obviously not fond of the idea of Breckin having three little milk-mouth to feed when it got mentioned, but ultimately the decision is hers. A day wouldn’t be a problem for the girls, he thinks, but more... well, two was already challenging nature, he thinks.

But then again - anything for the children - and for that one love that keeps a dragon from creating too many of those, too, he supposes. He shrugs and looks from Cas to Breckin, and back. Ultimately, he has nothing to say about anything. Not about this, he thinks.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

OOC: I’ll try to do Eurwen next... unless it’s not here within an hour of this one, bc then I’ll be asleepxD
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    To kill a Montague. - by Stillwater - 11-28-2018, 12:15 AM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Leilan - 11-28-2018, 08:02 AM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Breckin - 11-28-2018, 09:05 AM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Castile - 11-28-2018, 12:04 PM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Gilt - 12-01-2018, 06:15 PM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Leilan - 12-05-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Eurwen - 12-05-2018, 03:33 PM
    RE: To kill a Montague. - by Breckin - 12-06-2018, 10:01 AM