• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Torture and Torment; Yidhra

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

Never one to be curious as a child, I had stayed by my father's side. Hanging from his every word and not questioning life.  I had a mother, a father, a sister, what more could I need.  Though as time went on I could not deny this nagging feeling that my family was only a part of who I really was. 

Now older; my father dead, mother occupied and sister ambitious, I have had more time to mull over my inner thoughts.  If my family has been a rouse all along,  than how does one find the truth.  The dead don't tell secrets and my mother wasn't confessing anything, so maybe it is all in my head.  Though my heart says otherwise.

I am content to stand at foot of the mountain -peridot eyes looking across the vast sand dunes and rise of canyon.  Here curiosity bewitches me, pulling my body forwards to traverse across the wastelands of Pangea.  Alert, my ears and eyes flicker to each movement and sound.  I find little, which stuns me most.  I suppose most have fled this land, being it ground zero and such.  This fact however does not slow my pace.

What does is a soft tickle that begins in my throat and a dry cough rattles up to itch it.  I stop, considering what warnings have been given of this place and my ignoring them.  Maybe I should just turn around.  The thought hardly settles when I hear a sloshing of water behind me.

My golden body twists quickly to find a beast of only imagination.  Never had I laid eyes upon something to grottesche.  The way serpent like limbs curl and press against its body, and bile drips from a pointed nose, it could only be a thing of hell itself.  Risen from the depths just as this land has.  My face shows my shock and I nearly stumble over my hind end as I back away. 

It speaks and I am even more apald.  Its voice, like nails against a chalkboard, screeches from its parted beak. My chocolate ears press into my mane to seek comfort from the tone.  Against the melody of it was the undeniable gurgle of fluids and I wonder if the plague has caused this equine to become whatever it was now.  A sickness and faint I will now succumbed to for my foolish ways.

The monster talks of disease, of a search for a c ure.  Announcing its name as well as assistance to aide me, I shake my head in resistance. "No! Get away from me you monster," I shout it with hatred and fear.  Pushing myself back to give myself room to turn in run.

When I do I feel a pressure within me -a closing of my windpipe and lack of breath.  I still, gasping for air with splayed forelimbs.  My eyes wide with panic and fear. Run, I plead to myself.  But my legs do not move from their previous stance.  The world around me seems to narrow and become a grey-washed blur before I collapse to the murky soils...

Delta

@[Yidhra] So I feel he has a panic attack (due to possibly her fear inducement) and passes out.  Feel free to drag him off to a cave or whatever you wanna do with him lol

Messages In This Thread
    Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Delta - 11-27-2018, 10:47 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Yidhra - 11-28-2018, 06:05 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Random Event - 11-29-2018, 12:31 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Delta - 11-29-2018, 04:32 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Yidhra - 12-03-2018, 10:34 PM
    RE: Torture and Torment; Yidhra - by Delta - 12-09-2018, 01:59 PM