• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There was never any question (Tiberios)

Her breath hitches in her throat, choked up with all the words she had never said. Now she would have the opportunity. She had loved him, and lost him. They had a beautiful and strong daughter, and another child on the way. The family had always been there, just missing a piece. Now they would be whole at last.

His kisses send shivers along her skin and cause small patches of water to blossom up and down her legs in excitement. His touch would never stop making her heart light up with excitement. She had been alone so long that part of her still had difficulty believing it was real. She would always be afraid of waking up one morning to see that he had disappeared again, but for now being together as they were was enough to put her fears aside.

She smiles at him when he mentions home. As wide and bright a smile as she has ever given. It radiates throughout her body and makes her glow. “You’re all to right my love. It is time to come home, and get you cleaned up.” She teases him playfully before turning to leave. She waits for him to stand next to her so that they can leave this place behind and start this wonderful new chapter of their lives together.

shatter me

queen of the falls

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There was never any question (Tiberios) - by Shatter Me - 07-31-2015, 12:34 PM