• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme
    “Get away from what?” Ah, there they were, the unending questions. Once one bubbled past her lips there was always a chance that there was going to be another and then another and so on and so on. Curious, so curious and without that filter that seemed to stop others from asking personal questions. She just wanted to know, almost had to know sometimes, and even when she didn’t quite get the answer that she wanted, or in some cases any answers, she persisted.

“What is there to do out here in the Meadow?” Her dark eyes turning to take a long look at it, seeing nothing especially special for something to do. And then she laughed. “Oh I guess meeting new people huh?” Her ears flickering forwards and then backwards before finally resting on him again. Her body relaxes, her tail flicking lightly at her haunches.

He argues against being dramatic and she says nothing, but a small smile curls her lips again. She nods her head slightly in acknowledgement and when he scolds her, her eyes glitter with a small bit of amusement. “You’re absolutely right. But it’s so easy to lose yourself amongst the clouds.” She steps closer, her eyes blazing with a type of wonder as she tilts her head to look upwards. “Flying so high you feel like the sun is going to burn you, or the light of the stars touching you with their cold magic. When you can’t catch your breath from the thin air…” She sighs, it was almost as good as Ashhal’s teeth on her skin.

Whoops, no time to think about that right now. She shakes her head, chasing away the thoughts and settles her eyes back on him. “Losing yourself when you fly is one of the best things. You should try it sometime, if you haven’t.” Her grin returning. “I can show you now if you want?”

@[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme - by Graeme - 11-27-2018, 05:04 PM