• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Blood is Thicker Than Water //Magnus\\
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

The lavender tinted women does not shy from the stallions touch.  If anything she leans into it, and in turn lean on him for support.  In her brothers absence it was the only comfort she had, to be able to rest her worries on another.  But her worries are ultimately her own and this fact causes her to straighten and face into the sea salt breeze.

He speaks with a sort of certainty that she finds empowering.  They would be fine, her family.  And so with that thought she turns to look upon the Overseer -the silver of her eyes shimmering in the day sun.  A gentle smile christens her lips before she speaks, "I have called many places home Magnus, Tephra longer than any other.  Ischia, though broken now, will always be my true home. Perhaps one day, I will return my Mothers kingdom to its former glory.  But for now I am glad to serve Tephra."  These words were facts and nothing more.  

With another twist of her head she looks to the islands settled in the sea, "My only hope is that the family I grew up alongside of in Ischia have made it someplace safe." She has lost so much recently that the thought of losing them too was too much to bare.  

She sees the slightest frown bestow the stags lips when she mentions her brothers travels and she can't help but laugh.  Laughter was refreshing every now and then, and with a sweep of her lavender tail she wisks it away.  Again turning to match his golden eyes, "Yes, Krom can be a pain in the ass, but his intentions are well placed." She pauses briefly to allow the laughter to dissipate, "He grew up on Ischia, as did Kove.  They only wish to know what has become of our family.  If they should be safe on the island to the north, than I am sure he will wish to protect them from the creatures lurking within the waters." Her eyes shift to the marking on her withers.  Now remembering all the scaled stallion had told her.  She was marked. Claimed. And she knows he will come for her.  It was only a matter of time.

Little did she know that time was nearing ever so close.  

With a nod of her head to the Overseer she says lastly, "It is good to see you Magnus.  I am sure you have better things to do with your time, so I will not keep you any longer." Time is valuable and she did not want to waste anymore of his with her problems.  She is sure he had his own, and with a turn of her body she heads off towards the volcano.  A visit to her father's grave was due...

@[magnus] I figured we could wrap this up as the wolf knocks on the door, so to speak Wink

Messages In This Thread
    Blood is Thicker Than Water //Magnus\\ - by Karat - 11-18-2018, 07:36 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Magnus\\ - by Karat - 11-24-2018, 04:14 PM