• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just to be alone with you; Carwyn
    With a slightly narrowed gaze, Jhene is able to make out the mare coming closer. She is also winged, the palomino can see, and the realization brings a slightly bittersweet smile to her pretty face.

"I am. It's nice to meet you too, Carwyn." Jhene responds, nodding her head in a polite greeting. While the appaloosa is no well-bred lady, her parents had taught her to be polite and respectful to others since she was a gangling foal.

"It's low tide," she adds, gesturing at the retreating waves that have begun to reveal the sandbars they can cross to reach Tephra. "Should we get started on our trip? I'd like to walk there if you don't mind." Jhene rolls a shoulder, causing one of her pale wings to flex. She winces as though she has a bit of soreness in the right wing.

"What do you know about Karat?" Jhene asks as she takes a step forward toward the mainland. "I didn't get the chance to meet her. Did you?"

Messages In This Thread
    just to be alone with you; Carwyn - by Jhene - 11-16-2018, 08:32 AM
    RE: just to be alone with you; Carwyn - by Carwyn - 11-18-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: just to be alone with you; Carwyn - by Jhene - 11-20-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: just to be alone with you; Carwyn - by Carwyn - 11-23-2018, 07:12 PM