• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {K Family}
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

It had been a long and trying journey home to Tephra.  Silence was mixed with a lot of trying to get Karat to see he had nothing but her best interest at heart.  She wanted the island, their birthplace, to become a haven once again -as did he. But he would not let her haggle with the sea monsters and fall victim to their savage ways.  They could have the plagued island. For now...

Kove was very opposite of Karat.  So when spit and fire are found within the light hearted filly he is taken aback.  A chuckle almost leaves his lips at her sudden demands.  But he decides to allow her this one serious moment and simply nods in agreeance.

Their journey is a swift one and he finds them standing on beaches nearly identical to Ischia.  Even the tropical flora matches the very jungle he had grown up in.  Perhaps in the changing of lands this island had separated from the other to form its own territory.  A safe haven created by the merciful fairies.

Emerald eyes scan the length of he sea shore and he wonders just who calls this place home.  He only knows of its sanctuary from the plague and that is conveniently near the kingdom of Tephra.  The island would make a nice addition to the West factions purpose he thinks...

With a smile given to his younger sibling, they wait patiently.  He allows an announcement of their arrival to echo from his vocals.  If anyone lived here they would hear the call and come to find them still on the sandy beaches...

@[Tiphon]

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {K Family} - by Kove - 11-17-2018, 11:16 AM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {K Family} - by Kromium - 11-18-2018, 12:48 PM