• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Ardashir
    There was the clear benefit of good health and not ever contracting the plague on the isle. The added bonus of which that he could remain close to Nalia and it was true that the two of them had grown rather close. The stag nodded his head some, “I agree you don’t have to like anything that I say.” Ardashir let a chuckle pass his lips, “You are after all a diplomat in training, and an intelligent mare that is not afraid to speak her mind.” She stepped in closer to him and his own bristling fluttering feelings washed over his back and down to the end of his tail. She touched his neck and he lowered his head some to nibble at her mane a bit more.

She spoke and he listened as he always did when spoken to. He kept his chin along the top of Nalia’s poll taking in the scent of her mane some more. “The tension on the isle is at a razors edge. And, I know that there are no words that I can offer you as comfort for me staying in Nerine.” He moved a couple steps into her pressing as close as he could to her body. The stallion lowered his head tucking his neck over her a bit and may have let a deep sounding nicker pass his lips. “I cannot fathom what feelings you have and are struggling with knowing that if I stay I could become sick.” His ears swung a moment and another smoky sigh passed his nostrils, “I was not blessed with a tail for swimming, or wings for flying.” He might have tried to stretch that neck of his to touch one of her grulla wings, “I still have my legs in good health. I care deeply for you Nalia and I would swim the channel between these lands a thousand times to be with you. Sick, or healthy.” The stag licked at her lightly a moment, “I love you Nalia..

That four letter word had slipped out of his mouth again. The stallion understood though that just because you said suck words did not mean that mares would not fall at his feet. He did not want all mares though he just wanted the grulla paint mare that was cuddling with him. “ I don’t want to talk about sickness anymore. Can we talk about something like..” He thought a moment and blew onto her fur, “What we want the following year to bring us, or what it might be like to try to have a family.

Out under the sky...

@[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-07-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-09-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-19-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 12-23-2018, 12:36 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 01-02-2019, 05:08 PM