• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fiery Dreams, Any!

Keep dreaming

The grulla stallion accepted the mare's tender touch with a smile "It is nice to meet you" he replied merilly, watching the mare move with his ice-blue eyes, the stallion lifted his left back leg and propped himself comfortably, he now resumed his gaze toward the mare as she asked him a question, contently listening to her talk as he swayed gently. As the new question arose Rouhi paused to ponder for a moment "I have, a couple times, although I cannot remember each time as clearly" he replied with curiosity in his eyes, he now wondered why the mare herself was here, Rouhi was just exploring when he happened to come into his rebirthing cycle, but he didn't know much of the mare's origin or what she sought after, and so he returned a question, "So what brings you here" he asked placidly, tilting his head softly in question "If I may ask of course" he added with a soft laugh, knowing very well that some horses lead confidential lived.

As the stallion awaited an answer he couldn't help but notice the clouds roll in, a smooth breeze whispering nearby as it slowly made its way in, his wings gently ruffling as the wind softly uplifted them. The clouds were quite dark, not the dark type that a thunderstorm would bring but dark enough for snow, still something that he was quite interested in, the way it could form and grow in amount in split seconds but also disappear in a matter of the same time, he still had a lot to explore but these lands were definitely a good start to his endeavours.    

R O U H I

@[Kensa] I'm GMT btw!

Messages In This Thread
    Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-14-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-14-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-15-2018, 11:06 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Random Event - 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-20-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-21-2018, 09:51 PM