• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  [Magnus] i don't wanna slow dance in the dark, the dark;

she's no saint but she'll take you to your knees
    try her boy but she'll still do what she please

Exhaustion is a beast that wrests and quarrels itself from nay and within any: it is a rapacious sense of fatigue that slows the limbs and stiffens the muscle- it provokes a sense of weariness and yet? While the girl feels it- while she winds down and lays in the grass… Aysel is left with the sensation of her mind wandering and considerations made. She dreams in the waking world, a jaguar considering its prey and its surrounding; but more so its fellow cats and the family now with it.

Segolene is a small creature, all limb and leg, all newborn muscle and the sudden burst of snoring that prompts Aysel to laugh at the sound produced by the filly. “Good,” she pauses- aware of the warmth and the softness of the moment: the laze and rolling exhaustion growing between the both of them. “Perhaps now there can be growth: the beginning of a different era.” she exhales, considering the past and present: the future, her ears swiveling as Aysel listens and waits- watches.

“Then rest,” she whispers to him. “I will see that no one sneaks up on us.” she’d have laughed, but, there is a sense in her mind of strain and of consideration: a dull ache still impacting her body that has yet to fade- and she finds herself looking between them- idly brushing the filly and her wispy mane- or simply taking precious time to graze or look around.

Whispers in her mind dwelling on cautionary tales and lessons from years ago.

Aysel

@[magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Magnus] i don't wanna slow dance in the dark, the dark; - by Aysel - 11-13-2018, 05:21 PM