• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme
    She doesn’t take offense at all when he starts yelling at her. In fact, she mostly ignores it. And she laughs when he asks her if she minds. “No, not at all.” Before their conversation shifts and rolls and continues on without waiting for a response. Something off? There was a good chance. Or probably more likely just her upbringing with her very happy and quirky father and equally happy and calm mother. Hard telling when you were lost in amongst a bunch of siblings all the time. It was easy to blend and be forgotten, especially when you wanted to be.

So she watched a lot. Learned a lot from watching, or she thought. But mostly she just liked to take her father’s approach and be rather blunt and honest from the get go. Things seemed to go much smoother when that happened. Or things could get really messy from the get-go but she liked to be positive.

“Oh you’re very welcome. It’s very nice to meet you Titus.” She tilts her head. “What are you doing today?” She shifts her feathers against her skin. For once she is quiet, instead of bombarding him with questions even if she had a pile of them forming at the back of her throat. No questions, but her lips parted again. “I am sorry I almost hit you.” Her eyes ducking down slightly before they met his again. “I had...something on my mind and wasn’t paying attention. Although I think you were a tad melodramatic. I was not even that close to hitting you, let alone killing you.” She beams. “Besides, you’re awfully pretty with those colored spots, I wouldn’t have hit you.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme - by Graeme - 11-05-2018, 08:04 PM