• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom Meeting

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

These poor men and their vulnerable nakedness, all unscarred and beautiful; Nihlus holds no grief for their ‘loss.’ While being the youngest member of the Tundra, the rabbit-shifting, rain-manipulation, and astral-projection young stud has no knowledge of being a brother. Sure, some of the men may resent him this fact, but they’ll have to deal; Nihlus is gay and bored. There and men here, and things to do here too (the two are not mutually exclusive, wink wink…). So yeah, he supposes that this may well be his home, but it won’t be his legacy.

Yet.
    (Young men will be young men, after all; rash, impulsive, and sex crazed).

He arrives to the meeting horrifically late (just his style), but is unable to keep his big mouth completely shut. While he may not have heard Errant’s or Hurricane’s original spiel, he just manages to catch Brennen’s piece about the Falls, and, well… They told him to shut the rain off. And that just simply wouldn’t do in a potential ally.

"I think it’s bullshit. Shatter Me is grabbing for members; why should we oblige? You’re magic as hell, and if war came to us, the Amazons would be on our side. I would put our chances of needing healing waters at a negative ten.” Snorting irately, the young stallion pipes down a moment, listening with one half-heartedly turned ear. While he may be loyal, the boy is also an ass, but you could kiss his for all he cares.

"And while flying sounds lovely, I figure I’m decked out enough.” He grins lopsidedly, as though his smile is thunder and his eyes the crackle of lightening. "I’ll be ready when you call, great-uncle.” And with that, Nihlus fabulously concludes the meeting.

Nihlus
    rain manipulating, rabbit shifting son of Sinder & Noori

Sorry it's so late guys. I wanted to get something up that screams "I'M STILL HERE," and I think this got my point across... hehe, love you <3

Messages In This Thread
    Kingdom Meeting - by Errant - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Hurricane - 07-10-2015, 01:31 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Brennen - 07-10-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Dagny and Olivier - 07-10-2015, 05:30 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Kratos - 07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Crito - 07-14-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Errant - 07-22-2015, 01:45 PM
    RE: Kingdom Meeting - by Nihlus - 07-28-2015, 11:31 PM