• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme
    The slide into winter had been accompanied with a cold front. No snow yet, but the air was cold and brisk on her face as she she flew. Sometimes she would close her eyes for minutes, just enjoying the way that the breeze felt on her face. Sometimes she would remember Ashhal and the way his dark eyes still haunted her dreams. She would remember the way he touched her and the way his lips had dragged across her skin….

And she would remember the way he tasted under her lips.

With a shake of her head she tucked her wings to her sides, willing thoughts of him from her head, for at least another long moment. She dove, the wind tearing through her mane, causing tears to fall from her eyes, streaking themselves into the fur along her face. Just at the last minute she snapped them open, her muscles straining and her wings pulling as she leveled out and landed, her hooves kicking up dirt and sod as she slows her momentum.

She snorts when she sees him just there in her way and her wings flap backwards, trying to slow her more. Amazingly she manages to slow herself before she hits him and manages a laugh, a smile that lights up her eyes. “Sorry. I had my thoughts busying up my brain and wasn’t paying attention.” Her nose reaches out to brush off some of the dry grass that she had unintentionally stirred up on his shoulder. Her black coat and her black wings nothing extraordinary in coloring. But she takes him in, noting the way the white and champagne colored his body.

“You’re pretty.” She says, her lips reaching out to trace one path of color before she pulls back. Her actions almost too innocent, too naive. “I’m Graeme. Who’re you?” And talkative, barely waiting for him to answer before she is circling around him slowly, her lips brushing against his wings. Until she stands in front of him again, that same smile on her lips.

@[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme - by Graeme - 11-04-2018, 07:40 PM