• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES

live in the moment

There was something about her whole current situation, something unique. As the sky grew darker she felt more and more excited. Even the fact that she was extremely nervous was giving her a thrill. And flirting with Sviko only made things better. She was frightened, but that only drove her to do more, to take more risks. The colt was an eye catcher for sure, and now that she had a taste of what it’s like to get his attention, she wanted a little more. She wasn’t looking to go all the way or anything like that, she just liked how it felt to do something new, to get attention, especially from a handsome colt. 

His reply made her grin, silver eyes showing her excitement. But then another filly entered the group. Obviously she already knew Clayton and Will, greeting them and joking. She then introduced herself, to which she replied with a big smile. “I’m Eifa, from Ischia,” part of her wondered how the filly knew she wasn’t from Hyaline, but she supposed those from Hyaline would know who’s part of their own Kingdom and who isn’t. Assuming she’s also from Hyaline. Flapping her wings lightly, she parted her lips to add something else, but her eyes were drawn away when Sviko moved.

He nodded for her to come closer, making her heart thump and her lips turn into a bit of a playful grin. Looking back at Tähti, she dipped her head to excuse herself, “Sorry to leave so soon, but I’m needed elsewhere. Let’s talk later.” She winked, turned, then made her way over to Sviko.

Cool water splashed onto her legs as she stepped off the loose sands and into the shallow water. “So,” she suddenly said, stopping in front of Sviko. “What’s up? If you wanted to be alone with me, all you needed to do was ask.” She giggled a little, though she was slightly embarrassed by her flirting attempts. She wasn’t very good at it, was she? She wouldn’t blame Sviko if he made fun of her, or if she was misreading his signals and was only embarrassing herself even more.

If he had time to speak, it wasn’t very long, for Will made a sudden announcement. She looked over at the filly, ears raising as her eyes glistened at the sudden turn of events. 

When the announcement was finished, she looked back at Sviko, unable to contain herself from grinning even wider. “Well, well. Have any ideas for a partner?”

Eifa

@[Sviko] Sorry if I miss understood anything @~@ aaaand my post is kind of messy >.>

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Eifa - 10-29-2018, 06:27 PM