• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; sviko
    Well this is a first! 
    He cannot believe he’s actually talking to a lioness. Sviko is almost certain his siblings would be jealous despite all their adventures without him because they’ve never talked to an animal before and had it answer them. Or vice versa since she’s initiated the conversation. 

His amazement is still rather plain upon his face as he stares at her. Not impolitely or from a subtle instinct to remain watchful and wary. Just to show his attentiveness to her plight of hunger. He can see her mulling over his offer given that it was a brash, foolhardy one that might not succeed. It’d just seemed logical to him at the time.

Or she could always change her mind and eat him. That garnered a noticeable gulp from him before she conceded the attempt to try to him. He follows her direction towards the two trees and gives her a nod of understanding. “Okay, I hope this works!” he mumbles as he turns towards the direction she had indicated the deer where in with her tawny muzzle. 

Sviko attempts to think like a deer but the attempt is pitiful. He’s not a deer and so he cannot think like them or mimic them. Even as a growing gangly colt he’s still too loud and careless to ever pretend at an ounce of their wildness and grace. But the light bulb goes off in his brain and he circles around the herd before jumping into their midst with a loud braying whinny that sent the deer into instant flight.

They leapt away from him in the intended direction and he felt a surge of triumph in his gut. Then it plummeted at the herd swerved as one in the opposite direction. So he concentrated and shot a beam of light towards them to direct them back on course. It worked! He kept emitting the little dastardly lasers of light until the deer would pass right beneath the boughs of the two trees standing together. 

Looks like the lion would have her meal after all! 

@[Daedra] dinner and a show! lmfao

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; sviko - by Daedra - 10-01-2018, 07:04 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; sviko - by Sviko - 10-27-2018, 03:06 PM