• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i heard there was a secret chord; ALL KINGDOM
    fiasko
    She is close to the Mother Tree when Mast’s voice rings out across the kingdom. It’s not a surprise - they had discussed calling a meeting - and so she hurries to join him. She stands quietly at his side as he speaks, announcing the new promotions and requesting volunteers for kingdom visits. She smiles at each member as they arrive - they’ve worked hard recently and, thanks to them life has begun to slowly return to the Gates. It’s something she’d worried she’d never see when first took the throne.

She is even more pleased when a buckskin stallion that she’s never seen before joins them, and volunteers to go to the Amazons and the Dale with Wichita. His tone however makes her slightly uneasy, but she will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

When those gathered have finished speaking, she adds her own voice to the conversation. "As some of you might be aware, there has been a change throughout all of Beqanna. The delineations between kingdoms has been removed. We are no longer a non-mythical kingdom.” She hopes that this will help to bring more activity to the Gates - no longer will traited horses avoid them for fear of losing their abilities. "As such, the spirits have seen fit to allow us to give out some gifts. To the leader of our diplomats, we can give the power of empathy, and their second in command, we can give the power of invisibility. To the leader of our army, we can give horns. And we can also give out two pairs of wings, so that we can start an airforce.” She glances at each member in turn, searching for any interest on their faces. "Mast and I will be on the lookout for anyone interested in helping to get our airforce started … and to lead our different castes.”

i'm still waiting for the world to end

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i heard there was a secret chord; ALL KINGDOM - by Fiasko - 07-26-2015, 09:44 PM