• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES
    -- I don't know where you're going,
    but do you got room for one more troubled soul?

The whispered invitation had brought with it a brewing excitement, an eager anticipation. The social girl was thrilled at the idea of all the young horses of Hyaline being gathered on a single night, away from their parents, with no rules and endless possibilities.

It was easy enough to slip away from Briseis. For one, she has been doing it for a solid year and a half now, but her mother also seemed distracted lately. She can only assume the lack of sleep and reoccurring nightmares had finally begun to take their toll, or maybe it was all those tiny wizard-hat wearing ladybugs that were always following her. Whatever the matter, the blue roan filly was gone before the black mare could realize it.

The pastel colors of the sunset were still streaked across the sky as she made her way down the stony path that lead to the beach, picking up a lively trot once the footing softened to sand. The subdued rays of the setting sun glinted off the metallic gold blaze that splashed her black face, the salty breeze toying with her raven mane. She could see Rhaegor (and she swallows her heart when it flutters in her throat), a filly that she recognized as his sister from her previous spying adventures, with a colt she didn’t know, and two other figures that were closer to where the waves broke across the shoreline.

A smile spread across her face once she was close enough, and without hesitation she slips into place alongside the winged prince. ”Hi Rhaegor,” Her even tone betrays the way her pulse quickens at being this close to him again, her dark muzzle brushing across his shoulder in greeting. But she tears her gaze away from him, looking to the colt and the filly with a vibrant smile. ”I’m Chryseis. I know we haven’t met yet, but I’ve seen you around.” Which was code for, I used to spy on everyone as my pastime when I was little. She isn’t completely sure on who the colt was, but she’s seen him before, mainly with the filly. She turns her dark head to gesture towards the slightly older mare, and the other colt that has drifted towards the sea. ”Do they not want to join us?” She tilts her head, for now that she looks more carefully she can see that the colt is the other triplet, but the girl she has never even seen in Hyaline before.

chryseis
    I don’t know where I’m going,
    but I don’t think I’m coming home

leilan x briseis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Chryseis - 10-20-2018, 03:20 PM
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM