• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES
    [Image: hyalinesunset.png]

Hyaline was full of new faces - new, young faces - and for once the restless dreamer was more interested in staying home than exploring faraway kingdoms. She had a plan, and it really was pretty simple.

Warlight made sure to whisper in the right ears, and more importantly, she tried to keep the rumors out of more important ears. 

“On the night of the full moon, us on the beach at sunset. Bring a friend if you want.”

Tonight was a night for the young and the untitled.

The sky is as dazzling as Will had hoped. Violet, fuchsia, and orange are splashed across its expanse as the sun sinks towards the horizon. Below her hooves, the sand still holds the heat of the summer day, but already a cool breeze is drifting off the mountains summits to dace along her dark top-line. Behind the cliffs to the east, the full moon’s crown can just be seen as it climbs into the indigo sky. Night has already set most of Beqanna, but the far (often lonely) edges of Hyaline witness to daylights dying brilliance as she dips into the sea.

Traveling swiftly Warlight canters beside her bother, finally coming to a halt when they have reached the perfect cove for the night's festivities. 

“Think she’ll come?” Will asks over her shoulder to her brother, in a tone that implies this is only half a question and more than a little teasing, “you know, that girl I keep seeing you with.”
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES - by Warlight - 10-16-2018, 06:22 PM
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM