• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your best american girl

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    To be honest, the scaled roan considers himself pretty untouchable. Not because of the scales, or the dragonice (that he rarely ever uses), or the teeth. But because he's already given his heart away, and this time, he knows that he has hers, too, and it tones him down, he no longer wants another woman's attention (okay, to be fair, he's still flattered, but that's about all). If the pink girl knew and considered it a challenge, then so be it. The way she gleefully prances about suggests that she revels in their attention, though, but he doesn't react like he would a year a go. No trailing the lines of her, or admiring her pretty face, he seems to be rather stoic when he looks at her briefly, when she looks at him challenging... and instead he focuses on Magnus. He seems a calm and balanced guy. Nothing he can think of would throw him off, probably, so he doesn't. It's admirable in a way; something Leilan would never be, unless he got to live to a hundred-or-so years old. And even then... No, probably never.

The lavender and pink girl then seems torn between the two options they give her, drawling it out in her speech, and then deciding that she wants all. Hmm. Tilting his head slightly, the scaled bay roan takes in her ideas. And all of a sudden he's not sure she'd be indeed a good Amazon. Loess or Sylva, seems more of her place. She wants to be in charge. Responsibility, she says right after, but the way she honeycoats her words in a bit-too-much-of-his-liking drawl, entirely puts him off.

Honestly, she just caught him at a bad moment, for her flirting. Had she done it earlier, she might be one of those with his child, but, he has enough of a challenge in his defiant queen. "I'd suggest visiting the lands you're interested in, and make a choice. I doubt you'd be given such a high position without proving your worth in Nerine, but I know some other kingdoms have less of a pool of members to pick from." he tells her. Lowering his head a little to look into her eyes from behind a falling dark forelock, he continues. "Responsibilities aren't up for grabs, you've got to earn them." And he's most serious about that. He might not want responsibilities himself other than making sure his children and his lover are protected, and would give his life for them over and over; but he knows those who flirt their way to what they want - he's been one of those recently, though she probably doesn't see that on him now.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[magnus] @[peregrine jude] sorry, I didn't think it was my turn!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-06-2018, 02:26 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-06-2018, 03:31 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-06-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-06-2018, 08:05 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-07-2018, 10:53 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-07-2018, 03:21 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-07-2018, 11:37 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by Leilan - 10-12-2018, 08:42 AM
    RE: your best american girl - by magnus - 10-14-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: your best american girl - by peregrine jude - 10-18-2018, 01:56 AM