• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i told you that i need affection, starsin.
    In my dark times, I'll be going back to these streets, promising everything I do not mean. In my dark times, baby, this is all I could be
    Ophanim thinks he wants the kind of freedom that Starsin has and he dreams of wandering as he pleases, without a mother to scold or control him. But at least she builds him up to the sort of boy he’s already becoming – confident, with a kind of gravitas to his eyes despite his young age. These eyes initially give her a sort of bored, unamused stare when she approaches. Something like offense fills him until she speaks and hushes the dismissal blooming on his tongue. She doesn’t quite have her nose in the air but her body language says everything her mouth doesn’t.

He doesn’t curl around her finger quite so easily, though he considers it.

His wings spread open and the golden eyes stare, an unblinking mass as the boy gives her a slight nod of his handsome head. “My name is Ophanim. Want to be my girlfriend?” he asks with a tilt of his head. The new angle makes his cheeks glimmer in the summer sun as they do in the dark. He’s direct because he believes he deserves a girl like her, another child who believes themselves above the laity already.

And then he’s stepping closer to her with a mischievous gleam to his golden-hazel eyes. A thought occurs to him and he wants to test the waters with her, see how long she lasts with each of his wild ideas. “Let’s stay out all night and see if any ghosts come up. If you get scared you can stay close to me.” His smile is devilish as he baits her. Will she drop the façade of sweetness on her perfect face or will she retain that grace she carries so easy? He can’t help it, a muffled laugh bubbles up his throat as he toys with her.

And why shouldn’t he? His mother only shakes her head and laughs when he crosses the line or misbehaves. A feral woman like her could never raise civilized boy so it’s only to be expected that he grows up a prince of the wild.
    ophanim
    @[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i told you that i need affection, starsin. - by Ophanim - 10-10-2018, 10:09 PM