• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||
    She is quick to strike a nerve at the near mention of Nerine.  This causes an elated perk to her mood.  Surely the rumors were true then of the drake and his affinity with the coastal region.  It was a kingdom of strong women so which man wouldn't enjoy their company...

She dismisses the subject as she curls around his hindquarters, allowing his wing to slip slowly from her flesh, and makes her way along his other side.  All the while her mind musing over his purpose for finding her. Honesty.  The idea rises her brow and slows her movement to a still -beside his shoulder- as he continues.  The gold of her eyes dim, as the starry skies are choked out by the impending storm rolling in from the western coast.  Secrets.  The very thought of such things causes her to flash him a toothy grin.  She had many secrets.

Again, she motions forwards but this time her blackened muzzle reaches for his golden hide.  Trailing along his neck as she proceeds at a leisurely pace.  An occasional stray of indigo mane falling in her wake while she brushes past it.  When she has run out of flesh and the silence has lingered long enough, she quiets beside him and denies the allegations, "Who says I forced you to do anything?"  A wicked grin curls the edges of her soft lips.  He wanted honesty but did he think it came freely?  Of course she could force words from others lips, but there was always a cost. "If I were to say yes, what is in it for me?"  He may find she is not so easily bought and perhaps he wished for such a challenge...
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Wolfbane] she is sooo her mother lol
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Kaurma - 10-06-2018, 07:28 PM