• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i feel a bad moon rising - Wolfbane

WOLFBANE

Bane never really had a problem coming up short around the familiar pegasus mare, at least where his dignity was concerned, but for a moment after rising he’s terrified. She might be incensed at him for intruding, or simply angry about something out of his control, and as the fear resides uncertainty settles like a lump in his throat.

Then she smiles, all the world rights itself, and her flying (nay falling) companion chuckles deeply as he meanders nearer to her. Vibrating to loosen the fine sand between them, his pale feathers settle properly along his sides while he listens to her musings about this place, turning his own eyes up and around to inspect the hollow cavern. Upon glancing down, Lepis seems to have moved closer herself so Bane finds it unnecessary to speak in his usually projected bass, “Good thing I followed you, then.” slipping out as a whisper tinged with humor. “I’d hate to miss the best sunrise in Loess.”

Honestly, he would.

“Is this where you come to hide during a marital spat?” The softened brute teases, only marginally guessing what could’ve driven her to the confines of solitude when open air suited her so much better. She seems like a bird caged down here, left to gather dust with only a window of the heavens to keep her soul light with song.

Still it doesn’t dampen the overall atmosphere. Lepis’s nook has a certain charm to it and a robust method of self-preservation in the form of an underground pool, now haloed with pewter light from the peeping moon. If one wanted to not be found, this was certainly the place for it. “If so I’ll keep the secret, don’t worry. Maybe we could share.” Wolfbane smirks in boyish inclination, “Fort Hideaway.” He christens it.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Lepis] Worked like a charm Wink
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Wolfbane - by Lepis - 10-01-2018, 07:28 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 10-06-2018, 11:55 AM