• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Whose afraid of the big bad wolf? [Straia/All + Aoki]

it's like i can't stop what i'm hearing within,
    it's like the face inside is right beneath my skin.
    And the lamb followed the wolf, fangs as sharp as death's scythe.

I feel my heart quiver, flopping around against my ribcage like an errant bird, trapped, caged and wanting freedom. It breaks, with every stride into the darkness another piece falls at my feet. Shards of a blissful memory, lost and forgotten. My green eyes follow his glimmering hide as he navigates the dying trees, he finds the path with the natural grace of a predator. Slithers of doubt mar my trembling heart. It isn't safe. The darkness swallows me, the rigid limbs of the trees engulf me all at once.

Inside I hear him laughing. I hear the chains rattle in the distance and see his cruel smirk. All teeth and fangs, all wide eyed delight and blossoming rage. I follow with a shadows distance, my rugged hooves stepping into the moist tracks the pallid beast had left. My eyes glisten with something -- it cannot be tears, for I've been dried up now for a while. But the gaze takes me and as I am pushed out into the open clearing, paraded like a showcase, my glazed eyes bubble and distort. The trees bend and now, gnarled fingers curling out to grab me.

Your prison here makes mine feel like paradise. Aoki must be grateful. And to think you followed him to get rid if me? Such a silly, silly little mare.

He berated me inside, and Gryffen berates me on the outside. His teeth grate at my full skin, all bone and slick pekt over gaunt hips, shoulders and spine. My scarred neck twists out and I touch my muzzle to the earth. Moist. Cool. Everything here is dark, a shadow of a shadow. What have I done? Was losing crow worth this? What was I to do? I turned my gaze upward, ears tentatively flickering atop my crown. 'Aoki is here. What is Aoki to do?' Because I hold him to his words. Get rid of Crow, save Aoki from the rattling chains and propping fingers. I swallow a breath and whisper softly, strained against my dust dry throat. 'It's dark. Dark, dark, dark.'

x schizophrenic x captive x

To post with Engelsfors or not to post with Engelsfors. That is the question xD I think I'll stick with one character in this thread lol

Messages In This Thread
    Whose afraid of the big bad wolf? [Straia/All + Aoki] - by Gryffen - 07-24-2015, 04:56 PM
    RE: Whose afraid of the big bad wolf? [Any + Aoki] - by Aoki - 07-24-2015, 05:23 PM
    Whose afraid of the big bad wolf? - by Gryffen - 08-03-2015, 01:06 PM