• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We got too close to the flame - Scorch

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    When today he is looking, coming by a spot he nust have passed three times already in the last week, suddenly there she is, emerging from the shadow. Clearly has been avoiding him, but - well maybe it has something to do with the baby? Did she really think he’s harm them? He remembers Breckin’s words, in retrospect they match her tone now. Don’t talk about your mother like that. She is... preoccupied. Though why on earth they both had kept him in the dark he is not so sure.

He frowns a little, his face matching hers as he shakes his head at her words, ”I wasn’t” he starts,  but he can’t be bothered by that demeanour. Not right now when she’s obviously the size of the moon. He grins mischievously, his colour eye matching in emerald green. ”Let me guess, it’s a girl?”

However, he doesn’t spot his father anywhere, and he doesn’t come out of any shadows like his mother did. Probably where the tired face comes from, if he’s missing... he has to ask anyway. ”Where’s dad?”
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Scorch] short but to the point today I guess
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We got too close to the flame - Scorch - by Leilan - 10-02-2018, 04:18 AM