• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||
    It doesn't surprise her that he has been looking for her.  She had been busy lately and keeping to the shadows was kind of her thing.  She would be found when she wished it.

He is all jest and sass as he lands and approaches her.  Lingering a bit to near for her liking but she allows it still.  A defiant smirk creeping upon her features at his remark.  He could not honestly think, she was to believe she had his heart.  A scuff escapes at the thought.  

How am I supposed to find you when I need you?

Her golden eyes meet his as she ponders her answer.  A gentle whispers finds his ears, "You need only whisper my name into the night wind, My King."  An even more devious grin spreads across her lips at the thought of her name whispered from the drakes lips.

She is about to slip down his side, when he questions her wanting to be found.  His usual demeanor fades and leaves a stagnant facade in its place.  His eyes demanded her attention and she gives it willingly.  "I have been busy with Nerine as of lately... Their worthless members visiting without bringing subjects to serve you.  I was only enforcing the terms of the contract..." She smiles slightly again after her explantation had drawn them flat, "I promise, I was on my best behavior."  It was true, she had returned Nalia without so much as a puncture wound.  As for Breckin, only time may tell.

With a starlit twinkle in her eye, she slips down along his side.  The soft edges of his feathered limbs tickled her bulging rib cage.  A question still lingered in her mind, "What did you need of me Wolfbane?" Surely he had not scoured the lands seeking her for no reason.
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Wolfbane] Wink
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma || - by Kaurma - 09-30-2018, 07:17 PM