• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there’s no sword in our lake; just a funeral wake; dovev

She doesn’t run. She never runs. And the fact that she is running now is more irritating than she could possibly express. Of course, what’s even more irritating is the fact that nearly the moment Dovev had taken off to gods know where (she’d tried not look. Tried to just let him go and be done with it. But she should’ve known better. She’s never been able to let things go), and instead he’d found himself and his damaged mind standing over Leliana as he broke into pieces.

And he didn’t know she’d already found herself another lover. One who’d no doubt love sink his teeth into him.

Goddamnit. She’s not cut out for this savior business. Especially when it comes to him. She should just let him fall under the weight of his own idiocy. She should. But of course she won’t. She’s too nice for her own damned good (and isn’t that a laugh).

Her legs and belly are slick with mud by the time she splashes through the shallow of the river to reach the nook Leli had inopportunely decided to nap in. Her eyes furious and hard, she has barely reached to opposite bank before the earth starts disappearing from the between the two combatants. It stretches until the river, seizing it’s opportunity, rushes forth to fill the crater she had begun. The banks erode further beneath the sudden onslaught of the water, and if the two dueling idiots didn’t get their shit together, they could damned well fall into the river as well.

As it were, it would serve as one hell of a distraction at the very least.

Stalking around the artificial bank she had created, her attention fixes on Dovev. “You’re a fucking idiot Dovev,” she growls at him, pissed that she’s here. Pissed that she even cares about saving him from himself. “And I swear on my life if you don’t leave with me now I’m shoving you into the river and laughing when I do it.”

i see your sins
    and i want to set them free

She might have gotten a bit carried away. Oops :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: there’s no sword in our lake; just a funeral wake; dovev - by Heartfire - 09-28-2018, 10:30 AM